Friday, December 23, 2022

Year in Review: Nature in my Neighborhood

 

Blue Herron

2022 Washington, DC--Reflecting upon the year, realized my bike rides and walks on the trails near my house weren’t as numerous as previous years.  Within minutes are two national parks with miles of trails.  Photographing nature is both thrilling and fun.  It tests your patience, you learn to observe behaviors and if they did it once, most likely it will happen again.  There is luck involved too, being at the right place at the right time.  Here are a few images from photos outside my window, Glover Archbold Park, and the C&O Trail.  

Long Tail Duck
Barred Owl
Blue Heron
Eastern Painted Turtle
Deer




American Robin from my window, January 2022

Copyright 2022 Laurence L. Levin

All Rights Reserved. No publishing or usage granted without permission.

Instagram @larrylevin

LinkedIN Laurence L. Levin 

Facebook Larry Levin 

Rated #1  DC Event Photographer by Peerspace




No comments: