Fotoweek DC Event What's Next 2.0
Saturday November 12, 2011 @ 9:30AM
Panel discussion on improving your photography career & business.
At the Artisphere in Rossyln, VA
Sponsored by FotoweekDC, The Artisphere ASPP DC/South Chapter
What arousing and wonderful images you have seen during FotoweekDC. Now you are inspired and hoping to create beautiful images, too. But you must be wondering, how you can make a career or elevate your photo business in this economic climate.
If you make a living in the photography profession or are considering one, this is a must attend event for you.
What’s Next is a one-day seminar that will provide stimulating discussion, thought provoking dialog, meaningful connections and ideas worth investigating about the photography profession and your photography business model.
Panelists include (in order of appearance):
· Mimi Dornack Director Client Development and Outreach, National Geographic Image Collection
· MaryAnne Golon with Chris Usher, Photo Editor and Photojournalist
· Michael Lutzky, Strategy and management consultant (former photojournalist)
· Pam Huling, in charge of Development at Mediastorm (former Director of Photo Services at Discovery Communications, Inc.)
· John Harrington, Photographer, Author, past president WHNPA
Saturday November 12, 2011 9:30am-1:00pm
Artisphere’s Spectrum Theatre
1611 N. Kent Street Arlington, Virginia 22209
Artisphere's Spectrum Theatre -- located at 1611 N. Kent Street -- please use the parking garage entrance on Arlington Ridge Road. This garage does not require validation
Three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro (blue/orange) Exit on Moore Street, turn right to Wilson Boulevard, left two blocks to Spectrum Theatre.
Buy Tickets online or at the door
General Admission: $15
Member (ASPP, WHNPA, APA, ASMP, NPPA WPOW): $12
More information: http://tinyurl.com/4x9pzhm
Question, send me an email email@example.com